Sunday, July 31, 2011

Mini Haul

Over the past week, I was on vacation, but I did pick up a few things! I went to a Cosmetic Company Outlet, which was awesome! I wish I could've bought everything.

Vacation Purchases
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder ($17) <-- yay for the price!
I ran out of my blot powder, and since I was in the CCO on vacation, I wanted to replace it! Since I'm not blot powder's number one fan, I wanted to switch to a different MAC powder. I chose Select Sheer (in NC5), and I really like it so far! It's also nice to have a full MAC powder once again... :-p
Bath and Body Works 5 for $5 mini Hand Sanitizers
This is such a great bargain! I carry around Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers on my wallet with the little carrying case all the time. The five for five deal is such a bargain because these hand santizers last forever and smell great! I bought the scents Summer, Guava Grapefruit, Caribbean Escape, Seriously??? (starfruit), and Aqua Blossum. I love all these scents so much and expect them to last me until the end of the year. I previously had Island Margarita and Fresh Market Apple, which were fabulous! Island Margarita is definitely my favorite so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment