Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Eye Products

Mascara
-Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express ($7)
This product took some getting used to, but now I am in love! This is a great drugstore brand mascara that lasts a good amount of time, doesn't clump, and volumizes lashes greatly. I highly recommend buying this.
OR
-Benefit BADGAL Lash ($19)
For those who are looking for a higher quality mascara, BADGAL is definitely one to try out. It has a huge brush that volumizes lashes without clumps. My lashes always look natural and polished when using it.

Eyeshadow Primer (for neutral looks)
-NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone($7)
For the price, this base does its job. I have tried Urban Decay Primer Potion in the past; however, the NYX base is just as good. I would not consider buying UDPP since finding a cheaper alternative.
OR
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in French Fries ($4.50)
The color of NYX Eyeshadow Pencil in French Fries is so beautiful and makes eyeshadows in similar colors truly pop and stay for hours. I sometimes wear French Fries by itself when I am in a rush and it still looks great. I highly recommend everyone buying these pencils in French Fries or other colors.

Eyeshadows (neutrals)
-NYX Triple Shadows in Aloha/Mink Brown/Deep Bronze ($8)
I wear these shadows nearly everyday. This shadow trio has lasted me about a year with still a lot of product. All the colors, especially Mink Brown, are so beautiful and offer a lot of pigmentation. When used with French Fries, it is the most pigmented and I receive a lot of compliments!
-Urban Decay YDK Shadow ($17)
While this shadow is a little more expensive, it is a beautiful copper and shimmery color. I was introduced to this color in an Urban Decay palette, and when it has run out, I will buy it in its full size. I sometimes wear it just by itself; however, I sometimes pair it with Urban Decay Twice Baked and NYX Aloha for a full look.

Eyeliner
-Benefit BADgal Liner Waterproof in Black ($19)
After trying a number of eyeliners, I finally splurged on this one and will never go back to any other liners. I tried NYX eyeliners, and they had little staying power and I would find that the color would transfer to my crease within an hour of putting it on. The Benefit liner never transfers to my crease and stays on my waterline and lid for up to eight hours! This liner is definitely worth the splurge.

No comments:

Post a Comment