Thursday, July 21, 2011

New Ulta Haul!

I went shopping at Ulta recently and picked up some new products that I am now obsessed with! I highly recommend all of these products, even though some a little pricey. They're worth it!

-NYX Powder Blush in Pinched ($6)
This blush has a lot of pigmentation and staying power. A few sites that I've looked at compare this color to NARS' famous Orgasm blush! And I have to agree...
-NYX Tango With Bronzing Stick in Tango and Highlight ($10)
Love this! I've been using this as a highlight. The product is very creamy, beautiful, and stays for hours.
-Benefit They're Real! Mascara ($22)
I have used Benefit's BADgal Lash in the past, but They're Real! is my new favorite. I can literally see my lashes without looking in the mirror they are that long. There is no clumping and your lashes look so long!
-Urban Decay Naked Palette ($48)
While the palette is a little expensive, this is totally worth the splurge. This palette also comes with an eyeshadow brush that is worth $26 and a little primer potion, which is fabulous. The colors are highly pigmented and stay for hours. I feel like I never need to buy any neutral colors again because this palette has it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment