Thursday, July 14, 2011

Daily Face Products

-Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Concealer ($18)
I bought this concealer because I was sick of my NYC concealer. That one did just not do the job. The benefit concealer is cheaper than most high brand products and covers up basically everything! I've owned this concealer for about a year and I still have enough to last me a few more months.
-MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF 15 in NC15 ($29.50)
Honestly, I don't know if this foundation is worth it. It has excellent coverage; however, if you don't feel like spending thirty dollars, don't do it. There are plenty of drugstore brands that deliver similar results.
-MAC Blot Powder Pressed in Light ($23)
Again, I don't know if this product is really worth it. The powder does not work well without the foundation already on my face and it only lasted me a few months. I have a little bit of it left now, but once the tin is fully clear, I am going to try something else.
-Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Precious Pink (around $5)
Excellent blush for the price. It has lasted me about a year now and I still have plenty to go!
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A/Sunny (around $3)
This product should be sold for more! It has lasted me over two years with still plenty of product. The pigmentation is excellent and a perfect color for girls with lighter skin such as myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hey There! I saw you are a new blogger so I thought I would drop by to share some love! I am totally with you about the NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Bronzing Powder because that stuff is amazing!

    ReplyDelete