Thursday, July 14, 2011

Good scents for good deals

Rollerballs
Perfume rollerballs are the best way to fill up your perfume collection without breaking the bank. Most rollerballs go for around twenty dollars and last for a long amount of time! I received a Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy rollerball for Christmas, and it hasn't even hit the halfway mark with daily usage!

Body Sprays
Body sprays are cheaper than perfumes to buy; however, most offer the same results. My favorite body spray is Victoria's Secret Pink With a Splash Body Mist in Fresh and Clean. One bottle runs for $15, but I got two (Pretty and Pure) for only $22. Fresh and Clean is my favorite body spray, and I know a few of my friends are fans of it too. There are also miniature versions of these scents sold for $8 at Bath and Body Works.
Another body spray I just recently purchased is Dove's Go Fresh Body Mist in Revive, which is a scent that contains pomegranate and lemon fragrances. This body spray came for free with the same scent but in deodorant at Rite Aid. Even though I am still new to this Dove spray, I love it and the scent! It definitely has its staying power and I have aleady received some compliments!

Minis
Many drugstores and other stores sell miniature versions of higher brand fragrances, such as Juicy Couture, Calvin Klein, Burberry, and more. These are similar to the prices of rollerballs; however, they do go for a little more since there is more product and it comes in a bottle. I received two of these miniature perfumes a year and a half ago, and they have lasted me a long time! I received two Calvin Klein perfumes in Obsession and Eternity. These are not my favorite scents; however, I do wear Eternity at least once a week and Obsession during the wintertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment