Monday, August 1, 2011

Bad to the Bone

This post is a review of products that I tried but really don't like! They may work for some people; however, they really don't work for me.

Covergirl Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Shadows in Crystal Waters ($5.50)
I bought this eyeshadow kit about a year ago because I thought the colors would be so pretty. This kit comes with a dark blue, a teal blue, a light blue, and a light green. I have blue eyes, so I thought it would compliment them, and I didn't have a lot of blue eyeshadows in my collection. However, the colors have no pigmentation and was horrible all around. I tried using it a few times, but I had no luck. I have had luck with other Covergirl eyeshadows, like the Sheerly Nude kit, but maybe blues aren't Covergirl's thing.

Benefit Dandelion Brigthening Face Powder ($28)
This product was a huge disappointment, especially since it is almost thirty dollars. I bought it because I thought it would be a cute blush. However, there is literally no pigmentation to this color. I barely notice it on my skin. I still have it, but it is not my go to blush at all.

NYX Slim Eye Pencil ($3.50)
I love NYX products, but these just did not work for me. I owned three of these in grey, blue, and purple. When I first put the eyeliner on, the colors were beautiful. But after just five minutes, the colors would disappear from my waterline and transfer to my crease. Not a good look on anybody.

Tom's of Maine Natural Deodorant in Apricot ($6)
This deodorant is horrible! I wanted to try out a different deodorant, but I didn't realize that this product was only deodorant. Meaning that it had no anti-perspirant! I only used it for a week and it was a total waste of money!

Bic Soleil Triple Blade Disposable Razors 4 Count ($7)
These razors and my skin just don't get along. They are definitely cheaper than the rest, and they show it. I rarely cut myself when I buy other brands of razors, such as the Gilette Venus disposable razors, but with these I also end up with cuts on my legs! Not a good look.

No comments:

Post a Comment