Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shower Power

Here's my shower routine!

Hair Products
Head and Shoulders Shampoo (around $5)
Yup, I have dandruff. And I take care of it! My scalp is oily, but dry at the same time. I actually really like this shampoo! My hair is really soft and I don't have any dandruff anymore.
Neutrogena T/Gel Original Formula Shampoo ($9)
This is another shampoo-type product that I use for my scalp. I use this twice a week and just on my scalp. It is supposed to be very powerful, and I can see the results. The product has a VERY weird smell to it... and I would only recommend this to people who have problems with their scalps.
L'Oreal EverSleek Smoothing Deep Conditioner ($9)
I don't use a regular conditioner daily since my hair gets oily, but I do deep condition once a week. I really like this deep conditioner/hair mask. It keeps my hair smooth without being oily.

Body Products
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash (approx $7)
I really enjoy this body wash! I think Dove has the best ones out there... well in drug stores at least! It smells really good and makes my skin feel really soft.

Other Stuff
Gillette Venus Disposable Razors ($7)
I will only use these razors! I love them and they are great for my sensitive skin. I rarely cut myself with these and they don't leave my skin feeling itchy.
Shower Sponge (price varies, I got mine for $2)
I really love shower sponges! I use this with my dove body wash and it's really fun and I feel like I'm pampering myself.

1 comment:

  1. Acknowledge to Beauty outline
    Looking on behalf of the total cosmetic produce together with a cellulite cream, stretch indication cream therapy, a open neck cream, or else a lip plumper If so, you say come up to to the due location Discover, compare, and leverage a variety of highly regarded and clinically proven cellulite creams, stretch indication creams, open neck creams, and lip plumpers
    Station your beauty propose into prosecution with the help of Beauty-Blueprint.Com. While a very narrow the marginal can not need cosmetics, the locate of us attend to to need a slight help clothed in the sphere of order to accomplish the look we mean and or else to boot a lingering stage before had. Our place was formed to help consumers stumble on the very utmost beauty products doomed on behalf of all types of regular issues plus cellulite and stretch lettersrs. Our stick understands with the purpose of close by are hundreds of cosmetic products to rather from which makes it to all intents and purposes unworkable doomed on behalf of a on the move consumer like by hired hand to try and sort through all turn out clothed in the sphere of order to stumble on the utmost on the cards option.

    ReplyDelete