Monday, November 14, 2011

Morning Routine!

I am not a morning person... and I don't spend as much time as I would like to on my beauty routine in the morning... so here are some products that are fail-proof and what I use when I'm rushing out the door to go to class!

Concealer: Benefit's Boi-ing --> covers up everything and lasts a long time!
Powder: MAC Select Sheer --> pretty good... I usually don't use foundation on rushed days... so a combo of powder and concealer does the job!
Bronzer: NYC Bronzer --> cheap and very pigmented!
Blush: NYX Blush in Pinched --> very pigmented
Eyeshadow Base: NYX Eyeshadow Base or Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Eyeshadow in YDK --> you can't go wrong with YDK... it's a perfect brown color!
Eyeliner: Maybelline Lash Stilleto Liquid Eyeliner --> very pigmented and stays for a while
Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes --> super cheap and amazing! I also use  an eyelash curler before applying

No comments:

Post a Comment