Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Products That I Love

Face
MAC Studio Fix Foundation SPF 15 in NC15 ($27)
I love this foundation! My old one made my face look shiny and oily. This one has a matte finish and great coverage! I think that the price is pretty affordable too. The only drawback is that it does not come with a pump. MAC does sell pumps, but for seven dollars! Of course I had to get it... but I wish the pump was already included!
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin (approx $7)
When I was home on break, I forgot my NYX blush in my dorm at school! So, I went up to CVS to pick up a blush. I wanted to try something new, so I got this mousse blush. It's amazing! I love it. Unfortunately, Maybelline did discontinue it and has a new blush that I hear isn't as great. But if you do see some still on sale, get it before it's gone forever!
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Light ($21)
I love this powder! I wear it on top of my Studio Fix foundation and it provides great coverage.
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Face Wash and Lotion ($7 and $6)
This combination is great and works for my skin. I don't spend a lot of money on face products, and these are affordable and reliable. The face wash smells really good. The lotion was a little harsh on my face at first, but seems fine now. I had dry skin over winter break, and the lotion cleared that up! It also has SPF in it, which is great.


Eyes
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners ($18)
I love these eyeliners! They don't crease and have great pigmentation! I have a lot of colors and sizes. I have about five in travel-size and three in full-size. I have a lot of browns, one black, two blues, and one purple. They are worth the price!
Urban Decay Primer Potion, Professional Size (approx $30)
Primer is so important to have! I love UDPP and the primer lasts forever! If you are on a budget, I would recommend getting the normal size because a little bit goes a long way. I used to use the baby-size primer and it lasted me from July until Christmas. The regular sized primers seem to have better staying power than the samples.
Too Faced Naked Eyes Palette ($36)
This is my first Too Faced product, and I am impressed! These colors are so great and SOOO pigmented! My favorite color is Satin Sheets, which reminds me of UD's Sin, but much more pigmented. I definitely want to buy the other Too Faced eyeshadow palettes.
Wet N' Wild Eyeshadow Trio in I Dream of Greenie (approx $4)
I had heard so many good things about Wet N' Wild's eyeshadows, so I decided to see for myself! I chose the green trio because I did not have a green shadow in my collection. I was really surprised at the greatness of the pigmentation! These colors are not necessarily ones to wear everyday since they are so bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment