Thursday, August 11, 2011

Smashin Fashion

I love rhyming my post titles! Haha, just putting that out there.

Anyways...
Today, I went shopping and found some unbelieavable deals that I thought should be shared. My favorite trick to budget shopping is the clearance section. Unlike other shoppers, the clearance section is my top place to head when in a store. You never know what you're going to find in clearance! I always remember that at one point, the clothing items were on sale in the regular part of the store, and that helps me realize that they aren't clothing rejects!
I went to Nordstrom Rack, which is a Nordstrom owned store, but it entirely clearance. This store even has a clearance section! I headed to that part of the store and found incredible deals on designer items. I bought a pair of jean shorts by Paige Denim, and they were originally $150. I got them for $30! What a deal.

I always wonder why people buy designer jeans for full price when there are so many stores that sell them for cheap! I head to stores such as Plato's Closet, Nordstrom Rack, and designer outlets in order to fill my need for designer jeans since they fit me better than non-designer jeans. I have many pairs of designer jeans, such as Lucky Brand, 7 For All Mankind, and True Religion, that I bought at a large fraction of the cost they originally were.

No comments:

Post a Comment