Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spoil the Foil

A new beauty tip I just learned about was foiling! And I must say.... I'm obsessed!!! Foiling (aka wetting eyeshadows) has reintroduced me to one of my Urban Decay palettes that I had given up on because the colors were too glittery to stay on. This palette is called the Sustainable Palette, and I think it was made for foiling! My favorite color to foil in this palette is Uzi. It is a silver eyeshadow with rainbow glitter. Before I tried foiling it, Uzi was a hot mess and ended up all over my face instead of my lid! I hated it. Now, I think it's fabulous! Uzi paired with a black (like Oil Slick in the Sustainable Palette) is a great going out look.
I also tried foiling with my E.L.F. Bright Eyes Beauty Manual. Without foiling, the eyshadows don't have much pigmentation. With foiling, I'm still not too impressed. Nevertheless, I did buy it for $5! I did hope for better results with E.L.F. shadows because I hear so many good things about their products. Maybe they aren't for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment